Mosaic 10 has been released and comes with a ton of new features for productivity and connectivity. Our upcoming webinar will be devoted to discussing Mosaic 10 and its wide-ranging capabilities. On hand for the discussion will be our Director of Software Engineering, Joel Bredeson, and our Director of Professional Services, Paul Mueller, along with CEO, David Allen and VP of Global Sales, Bil Apker. Here are some of the powerful new features that will be highlighted:
– More intuitive user interface
– More connectivity to devices
– Easier to setup and create custom dashboards (D.I.Y)
– Expand your reach with HTML5 dashboards using the latest Angular technology
– Integrate with applications you already use – Slack, Microsoft Teams, OpsGenie, etc.
– Better ROI features
– Expanded cloud integration
Our customers asked and we answered! They needed more tools to solve their problems, so we put it all in Mosaic 10.
Join us Thursday July 22nd at 8:30am Pacific/ 11:30am Eastern/ 3:30 UTC